Duration 12 weeks. Intake every 4 weeks
General English courses at the Australian Institute of English will help you improve your English skills as you learn a second language. You will also learn some Australian English to mix with the locals outside the classroom.
- You will participate in dynamic classes that are interactive and challenging.
- You can look to the future with pathways to further study such as Academic English or exam preparation.
- You will develop your listening, speaking, reading, writing – vocabulary and grammar skills.
- You will receive a certificate at the end of your course documenting your achievements.
Our experienced team of teachers will focus your study on English fundamentals and develop all your language skills. Once you have a strong foundation and confidence, you then move on to our EAP courses and prepare yourself for a future in the Australian education system.
- Beginner Level
- Elementary Level
- Pre-Intermediate Level
- Intermediate Level
- Upper Intermediate Level
- Advanced Level
- On-arrival English Placement Test for all levels
- Academic Manager interview takes place on student arrival at college