Duration 12 weeks. Intake every 4 weeks
General English courses at the Australian Institute of English will help you improve your English skills as you learn a second language. You will also learn some Australian English to mix with the locals outside the classroom.
- You will participate in dynamic classes that are interactive and challenging.
- You can look to the future with pathways to further study such as Academic English or exam preparation.
- You will develop your listening, speaking, reading, writing – vocabulary and grammar skills.
- You will receive a certificate at the end of your course documenting your achievements. Our experienced team of teachers will focus your study on English fundamentals and develop all your language skills.
- Pre-Intermediate Level
- Intermediate Level
- Upper Intermediate Level
- On-arrival English Placement Test for all levels
- Academic Manager interview takes place on student arrival at college