16 Sep Certificate IV in Business
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use welldeveloped skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources
1. Free Skills Assessment
You need to have valid industry experience in order to qualify for this RPL program. When you first touch base, we will help you identify your skills and advise on whether this qualification is right for you. As a rule of thumb if you have more than 3 years experience in your field, then you are likely to be eligible.
2. Evidence Portfolio
- Valid Identification
- Resume: We need your resume showing details of your work history, job description including your duties and places you worked in.
- list showing relevant employment history
- letter of employment
- reference letters: get a reference letter from your current & past employers detailing your job title, your duties, how long you worked there and any special skills you have. Reference letters should show approximately four (3) years experience (in total).
- Certificates/ transcripts from formal training
- Work samples/change plans
- Supervisor’s reports
- Customer/client feedback
- Position description
- Response to questions/interview
- Other evidence: it’s a good idea to include any other documents as evidence.
3. Skills Check
- You will be having a conversation covering questions for each unit with our qualified assessor
- The assessor may choose to also perform a practical observation.
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home and practical components can be completed at your work site.
All certificates are Nationally Recognised.
Career advice tailored for individual student interests, aspirations, and capabilities. View job ready program
Labour Market Information
Information sourced from: http://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB40215
Further Study Options
LLN & Computer Literacy – Help!
At Australian Institute of English we understand that not every person learns the same way or at the same pace. That’s why when you do this course with us, we will ensure that we identify and attend to any Language, Literacy or Numeracy short falls you may have. We will also look at your computer skills and literacy and ensure that you are at a level that is suited for the course, and if not, then we will dedicate additional time and effort to bring you up to speed. Before commencing any of our courses you are required to sit an LLN course and may be asked about your computer habits and required to complete some foundational computer skills. This is exercise will help us to identify any LLN or computer skill shortages you may have and make sure that we are able to help you to get up to speed.
Sometimes it’s hard to understand all these figures, so why not speak to a career advisor today! We are here to help you make the right decision on your study and career prospects!
All information for JOB PROSPECTS sourced from: http://www.myskills.gov.au/courses/details?Code=BSB40215
Can I apply?
This RPL and skills recognition program is available to those with local experience or local students that have completed partial studies in Australia. We also have programs to help migrants fast-track their qualifications providing they have relevant experience, qualifications and well aware of the Australian standards and requirements.